Oratorio San Rocco
Reduced Admission Ticket
Located in one of the oldest areas of the city, the "Oratorio San Rocco" stands on the area dedicated to the burials, in front of the church of St. Lucia. In 1525 the construction of the current building began, which consists of two rooms, with an irregular rectangle plan opened on two sides. The lower hall represents the ancient chapel with the altar placed on the wall opposite the entrance. The walls of the lower room are completely painted with frescos: the scenes, which illustrate some episodes of the life of San Rocco, seem to take place beyond a colonnade and the openings of the room (windows and oculi) are incorporated into the pictorial composition.
All ISIC/ITIC/IYTC cardholders showing the valid card at the ticketing office can enjoy the reduced admission ticket (2,00 EUR).