Roma Pass 72hours
2EUR OFF Roma Pass 72 hours
Roma Pass, which is sponsored by Rome City Council and the Ministry of Cultural Heritage and Activities and Tourism, in collaboration with ATAC, the public transport company, is the city tourist pass that allows both tourists and interested local residents to access a variety of discounts and services that make it easier and cheaper to enjoy the beauty of Rome. For just 39.50EUR Roma Pass 72 hours allows:
• free entry to the first 2 museums and/or archaeological sites of your choice. Free admission includes the exhibition held in the museum;
• reduced ticket prices to all other museums and/or archaeological sites visited thereafter;
• free use of the city’s public transport network (urban buses and trains, Underground lines A, B, B1 and C, railway lines Roma-Lido, Roma Flaminio Piazza del Popolo-Viterbo, Roma-Giardinetti), within the territory of the Municipality of Rome;
• discounted tickets to exhibitions, events and other collaborating operators and businesses;
Admission is always free to the following museums: Accademia Nazionale di San Luca, Museo Carlo Bilotti a ViIla Borghese, Museo della Repubblica Romana e della memoria garibaldina, Museo delle Mura, Museo di Casal de' Pazzi, Museo di Scultura Antica Giovanni Barracco, Museo Napoleonico, Museo Pietro Canonica a ViIla Borghese, Villa di Massenzio.
At the Colosseum and at the National Museum of Castel Sant’Angelo, Roma Pass holders have direct access to the security check point, without waiting in the ticket window line.
All special connections tpl Atac, the railway lines Trenitalia FR, the Cotral connection Tiburtina/Termini/Fiumicino Airport, the connection Trenitalia “No stop” Roma Termini-Fiumicino Airport (Leonardo Express) and all connections to and from Fiumicino and Ciampino Airports are not included.
The Kit includes:
• The Roma Pass 72 hours card: the card used to visit museums/archaeological sites and on the public transport system;
• Roma MAP: a map featuring all the Tourist Information Points, Metro stations, museums and other sites of interest (complete with addresses, phone numbers, opening times and nearest bus stops and metro stations);
• Roma Pass Guide: a guide to all participating museums and sites and all the events and services for tourists offering discounts, including: art, dance, music, theatre, reviews, exhibitions, sightseeing tours, theme parks, as well as tourist services at the “Lido di Ostia”.
All cardholders can enjoy a discount of 2EUR on Roma Pass 72 hours OR Roma Pass 72 hours (click here to visualize the offer). To get the discount, go to one of the following turistic ponin with your card and a valid ID:
• PIT Termini, Stazione Termini - Via Giovanni Giolitti 34, Interno edificio F - binario 24, dalle 8.00 alle ore 18:45
• PIT Nazionale, Via Nazionale (Palazzo delle Esposizioni), dalle 9.30 alle 19.00
• PIT Minghetti, Via Marco Minghetti (angolo Via del Corso), dalle 9.30 alle 19.00
• PIT Fori Imperiali, Via dei Fori Imperiali, dalle 9.30 alle 19.00 estate orari diversi
• PIT Navona, Piazza delle Cinque Lune (Piazza Navona), dalle 9.30 alle 19.00
• PIT Castel Sant’Angelo, Piazza Pia lato Castel Sant’Angelo, dalle 9.30 alle 19.00
• PIT Tiburtina, Stazione Tiburtina, dalle 9.30 alle 19.00 - PROSSIMA APERTURA
• PIT Ciampino, Aeroporto G.B. Pastine - Arrivi Internazionali, dalle 8:30 alle 18.00
• PIT Fiumicino, Aeroporto Leonardo Da Vinci - Arrivi Internazionali Terminal T3 - dalle 8.00 alle 20.45
• PIT SONNINO, Piazza Sidney Sonnino, dalle 10:30 alle 20:00
To get more information visit www.romapass.it.