Roma Pass 24 hours
2EUR OFF Roma Pass 24 hours
Roma Pass 48 hours, which is sponsored by Rome City Council and the Ministry of Cultural Heritage and Activities and Tourism, in collaboration with ATAC, the public transport company, is the city tourist pass that allows both tourists and interested local residents to access a variety of discounts and services that make it easier and cheaper to enjoy the beauty of Rome. For just 28EUR you will get:
• Free entry to the first museum or archaeological site of your
choice. Free admission is valid also for any exhibition held in the museum;
• Concessionary tickets to all other museums and/or archaeological sites
• Free use of the city’s public transport network;
• Discounted tickets for exhibitions, events and other collaborating
operators and businesses.
Admission is always free: Accademia Nazionale di San Luca, Museo Carlo Bilotti a Villa Borghese, Museo della Repubblica Romana e della memoria garibaldina, Museo delle Mura, Museo di Casal de’ Pazzi, Museo di Scultura Antica Giovanni Barracco, Museo Napoleonico, Museo Pietro Canonica a Villa Borghese, Villa di Massenzio.
The Kit includes:
• Roma Pass 48 hours Card: a card to access museums/archaeological
sites and local public transport;
• Roma MAP: a map featuring all the Tourist Information Points, Metro
stations, museums and other sites of interest (complete with addresses,
telephone numbers, opening times and nearest bus stops and metro stations).
Roma Pass 48 hours is valid for 48 hours from the first validation.
All cardholders can enjoy a discount of 2EUR on Roma Pass 48hours OR Roma Pass 72 hours (click here to visualize the offer). To get the discount, go to one of the following turistic ponin with your card and a valid ID:
• PIT Termini, Stazione Termini - Via Giovanni Giolitti 34, Interno edificio F - binario 24, dalle 8.00 alle ore 18:45
• PIT Nazionale, Via Nazionale (Palazzo delle Esposizioni), dalle 9.30 alle 19.00
• PIT Minghetti, Via Marco Minghetti (angolo Via del Corso), dalle 9.30 alle 19.00
• PIT Fori Imperiali, Via dei Fori Imperiali, dalle 9.30 alle 19.00 estate orari diversi
• PIT Navona, Piazza delle Cinque Lune (Piazza Navona), dalle 9.30 alle 19.00
• PIT Castel Sant’Angelo, Piazza Pia lato Castel Sant’Angelo, dalle 9.30 alle 19.00
• PIT Tiburtina, Stazione Tiburtina, dalle 9.30 alle 19.00 - PROSSIMA APERTURA
• PIT Ciampino, Aeroporto G.B. Pastine - Arrivi Internazionali, dalle 8:30 alle 18.00
• PIT Fiumicino, Aeroporto Leonardo Da Vinci - Arrivi Internazionali Terminal T3 - dalle 8.00 alle 20.45
• PIT SONNINO, Piazza Sidney Sonnino, dalle 10:30 alle 20:00
To get more information visit www.romapass.it.
Escape to the World's Greatest Music Festivals enjoying 5% discountRead more
Cappella Degli ScrovegniOnline
Reduced entrance ticket price to visit a masterpiece of the italian art.Read more
Enjoy an amazing accommodation discounted just for you!Read more